Twice a year, PPA Photography Workshops take place, offering an opportunity for both PPA members and non-members to enhance their skills and contribute to the photography industry. These workshops are held for two weeks during May and September and involve more than 175 photo workshops across the country. During this time, professional photographers open their studios to help their colleagues improve their photography and business management abilities.
The Spring Workshops will run May 8-22, 2023 and the Fall Workshops will run September 5-19, 2023. Check the PPA Spring Workshops listing for one near you. Keep in mind that PPA membership is not required to sign up for a workshop and that there is a discount for registering before May 7th.
See the poster below for Spring Photo Workshops taught by PPSNYS members.
PPA Spring Workshops In New York:
- Creating Symmetry Art in Photoshop
- Creative Maternity
- Finding Your Light in Headshot Photography
- Finding Your Light in Real Estate Photography
- How To Sell Stock Photography For Passive Income
- In Studio Headshots with Daniel J Vasquez
- Moving Waters
- Open Your Eyes to the World Around Us
- Outdoor Portrait Photography
- The Couture Child